Sunday, October 19, 2008

3D Animator, Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Well,As you know I am Roopesh M.K from kannur,
I born and brought up itself. 
My Education Qualifiacation are I did my schooling in 
Deva Matha High School Paisakari. After my schooling, 
I finished my graduation of Bcom,  from Calicut university. After finishing my graduation, I have done certified course of  3D Animation  from Ants Animation  Training School Bangalore. And also I have Diploma in Graphic Designing.
 
Then I get ten months experience in Ants Animation Studio as a part study.
 
My strengths are dedications....willingness to walk an 
extra mile to achieve my career.

I am very eager to learn new technologies

 

My weakness are ..... Sometimes, I get so excited and caught up in my work that I forget that my family life should be my number one priority.

 
About my family background:
My father is a Business man and mother is a homemaker 
and I have one sister and don't have brothers.
 
About my hobbies:
Drawing , painting and playing cricket

Followers